Ebola: Nigeria vs DR Congo Friendly Match Not Under Threat — NFF



The Nigeria Football Federation’s (NFF) 1st Vice-President, Seyi Akinwumi has disclosed that Nigeria’s friendly match against the DR Congo is not under threat in spite of the Ebola outbreak in the country.
Akinwumi stated this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Lagos.
He said that necessary precautionary measures had been put in place to forestall transmission of the deadly disease into Nigeria.
He said, “We will not jeopardise the health of Nigerians, we have notified the DR Congo Football Federation, while both presidents have met at the CAF committee and finalised issues.
“Beyond that, we have written to the Ministry of Health to have all those coming to Nigeria tested. However, most of the Dr Congo players for the match are foreign-based.
“To […]

This is the code for your widget. Just copy and paste it into your website. New widgets may take up to 30 minutes before they start displaying properly.
Loading...

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *